To provide support services, to educate and advocate for all to remain independent while living in their home and participating in their community.
- We believe all people should be treated as individuals.
- We believe that all people have the right to live and participate in their community.
- We believe all people should be valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe all people have rights and they must be protected.
- We believe all people should live in the setting of their choice.
- We believe self-determination has responsibilities and risks, but defines us as individuals.
- To be a leader in residential service.
- To provide a safe and secure environment.
- To work with local and state resources to provide cost effective services.
- To provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure quality services.
- To seek input from those we serve as well as our staff to improve our services.
- To always have direction through planning.
"Our family used other agencies in the past and there is no comparison. The difference is clearly that you care very deeply about your work and the people you are caring for."
"Your workers are some of the most polite and friendly people I have had in my home! We are very happy with your work."
- Easter Door decorating contest- All group homes decorate one door and let Facebook fans decide on a winner! Pictures due by April 11th. Winner announced on April 18th. at noon.
- April 22nd- Coffee Club- Coffee, conversation and snacks at Pinehaven Red from 10am to 11am.
- May 9th- BINGO! Join Pinehaven Green for Bingo with prizes, every 2nd Friday of every month from 10am-noon. If you would like to stay for lunch, bring your own and eat with the group. The home will supply the drinks.
- May 9th- Crafts! Join Pinehaven Red for crafts and games every 2nd Friday of every month from 10m-noon. If you want to stay for lunch, then bring your own and eat with the group. The home will supply the drinks.
- May 30th 11am-2pm - Be sure to join us at this year's prom. The theme will be Italy! Dates and times to come!