To provide support services, to educate and advocate for all to remain independent while living in their home and participating in their community.
- We believe all people should be treated as individuals.
- We believe that all people have the right to live and participate in their community.
- We believe all people should be valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe all people have rights and they must be protected.
- We believe all people should live in the setting of their choice.
- We believe self-determination has responsibilities and risks, but defines us as individuals.
- To be a leader in residential service.
- To provide a safe and secure environment.
- To work with local and state resources to provide cost effective services.
- To provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure quality services.
- To seek input from those we serve as well as our staff to improve our services.
- To always have direction through planning.
"Our family used other agencies in the past and there is no comparison. The difference is clearly that you care very deeply about your work and the people you are caring for."
"Your workers are some of the most polite and friendly people I have had in my home! We are very happy with your work."More Testimonials >
- Come watch our Aktion Club along with others in the annual SCAW bowl-a-thon. Funds raised in this event will be donated to Sleeping Children Around the World. Donations provide bedkits to children; typically located in underdeveloped countries. 3-18-14, 10:00am at the Gaylord Bowling Center
- Come join us for dancing and snacks at the St. Patty's day celebration on March 13th, 1230-230pm. $3.00 addmission. Wisconsin Street Hall, Gaylord.
- Pictures for the St. Patty's day door contest are due March 10th.
- Facebook Voting for best decorated door March 10th-17th- Winner announced at 12pm March 17th.