To provide support services, to educate and advocate for all to remain independent while living in their home and participating in their community.
- We believe all people should be treated as individuals.
- We believe that all people have the right to live and participate in their community.
- We believe all people should be valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe all people have rights and they must be protected.
- We believe all people should live in the setting of their choice.
- We believe self-determination has responsibilities and risks, but defines us as individuals.
- To be a leader in residential service.
- To provide a safe and secure environment.
- To work with local and state resources to provide cost effective services.
- To provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure quality services.
- To seek input from those we serve as well as our staff to improve our services.
- To always have direction through planning.
"Our family used other agencies in the past and there is no comparison. The difference is clearly that you care very deeply about your work and the people you are caring for."
"Your workers are some of the most polite and friendly people I have had in my home! We are very happy with your work."
- Check out the concerts under the pavilion every Friday night at 7pm in Gaylord.
- Gaylord Alpenfest is July 15th-July 20th in downtown Gaylord.
- 3rd, Annual Art in the Garden Festival- Saturday, June 28th, 10am-7pm at the community garden in Gaylord.
- Summer concert series at the community gardens- Most Saturdays at 4pm. For more info go to www.crossroadsindustries.com